Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Sunday, July 27, 2014


00:00  Small Town.
Renee  - Hi, Sara! How are you?
Can I get you something to drink?
Sara  - Just water, please.
Renee  - Are you all right?
Why do you have that scarf over your face?
Sara  - Oh, Renee! I don't want anyone to see me.
My skin is so ugly!
Renee  - It can't be that bad.
Sara  - But it is bad! Everyone at school tells me that!

Renee  - Let me see your face.
Your skin isn't bad.
Sara  - But it is! Oh, Renee!
 I want to have beautiful skin like the girls in magazines.
Renee  - Remember, magazine pictures aren't real.
Magazines fix pictures before they use them.
The girls look perfect. But they really aren't.
Sara  - They're not?
Renee  - No. Look at this girl. No one's skin is this perfect!
Sara  - Maybe you're right.

Renee  - But you should take better care of your own skin.
Sara  - How can I do that?
Renee - Well, I learned about skin as a teenager.
My skin was much worse than yours!
Sara  - It was?
Renee  - Yes. But I took good care of it, and it got better.
Sara  - How?
Renee  - I washed my face every night, and I drank lots of water.

No comments :

Post a Comment