Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, July 14, 2014

00:00  Hi, everybody.
00:40  Keywords:
00:44  - skin (n)
Lisa is very pretty. Her skin is nice.
00:56  - dark (adj)
I don't like dark colors. I like white and yellow.
01:08  - hurt (v)
Don't hit me. That hurts!
01:16  - burn (v)
Be careful with that hot water. It can burn your hand.
01:29  - touch (v)
Don't touch that food. It's hot.
01:38  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - skin (n)
  - dark (adj)
  - hurt (v)
  - burn (v)
  - touch (v)
02:04  The mission of the day is:
What does Ben like?
02:41 Conversation.  Part 1.
Betty  - Hi, Ben!  What are you doing here?
Ben  - I'm resting in the sun. I'm waiting for Max.
Betty  - Oh, that's nice. I have a package for Max.
Ben  - you can give it to me.
Betty  - Sorry. I need Max's signature.
Wow, I'm really hot!
Ben  - The sun is hot. But I like it.
My skin is getting dark.
Betty  - No, it isn't. It's getting red!
03:20  Study the keywords:
03:42  - skin (n)
04:38  - dark (adj)
05:15  Conversation. Part 2.
Ben  - Really? Am I red?
Betty  - Yes, you are! The sun isn't good for your skin.
Ben  - A little sun is OK.
Betty  - Yes. But too much sun is bad for your skin.
Ben  - But I don't like white skin. I like dark skin.
Betty  - Maybe you do. But the sun can hurt your skin.
Ben  - OK. Well, I can worry about that tomorrow.
05:46  Study the keyword:
06:18  - hurt (v)
07:02  The answer to today's mission is:
Ben likes dark skin.
07:39  Conversation.  Part3.
Betty  - Ben, don't you care about your skin?
Ben  - Yes, I do. I just want dark skin.
Betty  - But you don't want red skin.
Ben  - No.
Betty  - Well, your skin is red now. The sun is burning you.
Ben  - No, it's not.
Betty  - Are you sure?
Ben  - Ouch! That hurts. Don't touch me.
Betty  - See? Now get out of the sun!
Ben  - Ok, OK!
08:17  Study the keywords:
08:33  - burn (v)
09:33  - touch (v)
10:07  Word Power
- skin
-  wet
-  soap
-  rinse
- dry
11:53  Conversation Replay
13:41  Calendar Phrase:
The sun is really hot!
Girl 1.  The sun is really hot.
Girl 2.  You're right. The sun is really hot!
Girl 1.  I can't sit here any longer. The sun is really hot.
Girl 2.  Let's sit under that tree.
Girl 1.  OK. Wow, the sun is really hot!
Look at my skin!
Girl 2.  Oh, no! It is red!
Girl 1.  Hurry. Let's sit under that tree!
15:23  Question of the day:
Which do you like more white skin or dark skin? Why?

No comments :

Post a Comment