Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

00:00  Conversation.
Betty  - Hi, Ben!  What are you doing here?
Ben  - I'm resting in the sun. I'm waiting for Max.
Betty  - Oh, that's nice. I have a package for Max.
Ben  - you can give it to me.
Betty  - Sorry. I need Max's signature.
Wow, I'm really hot!
Ben  - The sun is hot. But I like it.
My skin is getting dark.
Betty  - No, it isn't. It's getting red!

Ben  - Really? Am I red?
Betty  - Yes, you are! The sun isn't good for your skin.
Ben  - A little sun is OK.
Betty  - Yes. But too much sun is bad for your skin.
Ben  - But I don't like white skin. I like dark skin.
Betty  - Maybe you do. But the sun can hurt your skin.
Ben  - OK. Well, I can worry about that tomorrow.

Betty  - Ben, don't you care about your skin?
Ben  - Yes, I do. I just want dark skin.
Betty  - But you don't want red skin.
Ben  - No.
Betty  - Well, your skin is red now. The sun is burning you.
Ben  - No, it's not.
Betty  - Are you sure?
Ben  - Ouch! That hurts. Don't touch me.
Betty  - See? Now get out of the sun!
Ben  - Ok, OK!

No comments :

Post a Comment