Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, August 4, 2014

00:00  Hi, everyone.
00:38   Keywords:
00:48  - eye (n)
Becky has good eyes. She can see really well.
01:00  - notice (v)
Are you OK? I noticed you've been coughing.
01:08  - tired (adj)
I'm tired. I need some sleep.
01:18  - circle (n)
Ivy is really tired. She has dark circles under her eyes.
01:30  - line (n)
Grandma is old. She has many lines on her face.
01:43  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - eye (n)
  - notice (v)
  - tired (adj)
  - circle (n)
  - line (n)
02:08  The mission of the day is:
What is Hugh selling?
02:46  Small Town.  Part 1.
Hugh  - Betty! You're my -
Betty  - favorite customer. I know. You say that all the time.
Hugh  - Well, it's true. Anyway, I have something special for you.
You're going to love this!
Betty  - You say that every time, too.
Hugh  - Well, I'm sure about it this time.
This is perfect for you!
Betty  - OK. What do you have?
Hugh  - Eye cream!
03:23  Study the keyword:
04:26  - eye (n)
04:56  The answer to today's mission is:
He's selling eye cream.
05:07  Small Town.  Part 2.
Hugh  - Yes. I've noticed you looked a little tired the past few weeks.
Betty  - Really?
Hugh  - Yes, you have dark circles under your eyes.
Betty  - Excuse me?
Hugh  - You have dark circles under your eyes.
And they keep getting darker.
Betty  - So this cream will help my dark circles?
Hugh  - Yes! You just take a little cream and put it under your eyes.
Here, let me show you.
05:41  Study the keywords:
06:11  - notice (v)
06:54  - tired (adj)
07:27  - circle (n)
07:51  Small Town.  Part 3.
Betty  - Uh, no thanks, Hugh.
Hugh  - Oh. OK.
Well, I also have something for those lines on your face.
Betty  - What lines?
Hugh  - Your wrinkles. Don't you want to look younger?
Betty  - Hugh, I think you should go.
Hugh  - Why? Did I say something wrong?
Betty  - Yes! Don't ever talk about my dark circles or wrinkles again!
Now, go!
Hugh  - OK, OK! I/m going. But I'll be back!
08:40  Study the keyword:
09:17  - line (n)
10:19  Inspector E
10:38  It can't be that bad.
10:46   It can't be that bad.
11:07  "That" shows the degree of something.
12:11  Conversation Replay
14:13  Calendar Phrase:
Your skin looks great.
Girl.  Den, your skin look dreat.
Boy.  Thanks, Marie. I went to the doctor.
He gave me some medicine for my skin.
Girl.  Your skin looks great.
Boy.  Yeah. I feel better, too. My skin hurt a lot.
Girl.  I,m glad you feel better
Your skin looks great.
15:35  Question of the day:
Do you care alot about how you look? Why? or Why not?

No comments :

Post a Comment