Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Sunday, August 31, 2014


00:00  Small Town.
Hugh  - Betty! You're my -
Betty  - favorite customer. I know. You say that all the time.
Hugh  - Well, it's true. Anyway, I have something special for you.
You're going to love this!
Betty  - You say that every time, too.
Hugh  - Well, I'm sure about it this time.
This is perfect for you!
Betty  - OK. What do you have?
Hugh  - Eye cream!

00:44  Small Town.
Hugh  - Yes. I've noticed you looked a little tired the past few weeks.
Betty  - Really?
Hugh  - Yes, you have dark circles under your eyes.
Betty  - Excuse me?
Hugh  - You have dark circles under your eyes.
And they keep getting darker.
Betty  - So this cream will help my dark circles?
Hugh  - Yes! You just take a little cream and put it under your eyes.
Here, let me show you.

01:16  Small Town.
Betty  - Uh, no thanks, Hugh.
Hugh  - Oh. OK.
Well, I also have something for those lines on your face.
Betty  - What lines?
Hugh  - Your wrinkles. Don't you want to look younger?
Betty  - Hugh, I think you should go.
Hugh  - Why? Did I say something wrong?
Betty  - Yes! Don't ever talk about my dark circles or wrinkles again!
Now, go!
Hugh  - OK, OK! I/m going. But I'll be back!

No comments :

Post a Comment