Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, September 1, 2014

00:00  Hi, everybody.
00:36  Keywords:
00:44  - congratulations (interj)
You got the job? Congratulations!
00:56  - proud (adj)
Tammy studies very hard. Her parents are proud of her.
01:09  - cheer (v)
When Kurt plays baseball, his mother cheers loudly for him.
01:20  - fan (n)
Kurt's mom is his biggest fan. She goes to every game.
01:32  - sport (n)
What is your favorite sport? I like football.
01:42  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - congratulations (interj)
  - proud (adj)
  - cheer (v)
  - fan (n)
  - sport (n)
02:15  The mission of the day is:
What doesn't  Renee like?
02:51  Small Town.  Part 1.
Max  - Congratulations, Simon!
You won the free tickets! That's great!
Renee  - I can't believe it! I'm so proud of you, honey!
Simon  - So what do you say, Renee?
Are you ready to go watch the Cubs?
Renee  - Oh! You want me to go to the game with you?
Simon  - Well, yeah. You're my wife!
Renee - But I don't like baseball.
Max  - I do!
03:21  Study the keywords:
03:39  - congratulations (interj)
04:44  - proud (adj)
05:27  The answer to today's  mission is:
Renee doesn't like baseball.
05:38  Small Town.  Part 2.
Simon  - Come on, Renee, the game will be fun.
We can cheer together for our favorite players!
Renee  - I don't have any favorite players.
I don't know any of the players!
Max  - I do. My favorite player is -
Ben  - Simon! Take me, take me!
Simon  - What?
Ben  -  I heard about your free tickets on the radio.
Simon  - Really?
06:07  Study the keyword:
06:27  - cheer (v)
07:46  Small Town.  Part 3.
Ben  - Please take me to the game with you.
I'm a huge Cubs fan!
Max  - Me, too. Baseball is my favorite sport.
I'd love to go to the game.
Simon  - But I only won two tickets. Renee is going with me.
Renee  - Simon, I love you.
But I don't really want to go to the game.
Simon  - Oh.
Renee  - Why don't you take one of these guys with you?
Simon  - Hmm. How will I choose?
08:23  Study the keywords:
08:54  - fan (n)
10:01  - sport (n)
10:20  How To
How To
    Ask someone to join a game.
10:54  - Can I play?
11:06  - Can I Join The game?
11:17  - Do you need another player?
11:49  Conversation Replay.
13:24  Calendar Phrase:
I love to play sports.
Girl.   I love to play sports.
Boy.  Really? Why?
Girl.  Playing sports is fun.  I love to play sports.
Boy.  That's great. I love to play sports, too.
Girl.  What's your favorite sport?
Boy.  I like tennis. Do you play tennis?
Girl.  No. I don't know how to play.
Boy.  I can teach you.
Girl.  OK!
14:53  Question of the day:
If you were Simon who were you take to the game with you? Why?

No comments :

Post a Comment