Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, September 4, 2014


00:00  Small Town.  Part 1.
Max  - Congratulations, Simon!
You won the free tickets! That's great!
Renee  - I can't believe it! I'm so proud of you, honey!
Simon  - So what do you say, Renee?
Are you ready to go watch the Cubs?
Renee  - Oh! You want me to go to the game with you?
Simon  - Well, yeah. You're my wife!
Renee - But I don't like baseball.
Max  - I do!

00:35  Small Town.  Part 2.
Simon  - Come on, Renee, the game will be fun.
We can cheer together for our favorite players!
Renee  - I don't have any favorite players.
I don't know any of the players!
Max  - I do. My favorite player is -
Ben  - Simon! Take me, take me!
Simon  - What?
Ben  -  I heard about your free tickets on the radio.
Simon  - Really?

01:01  Small Town.  Part 3.
Ben  - Please take me to the game with you.
I'm a huge Cubs fan!
Max  - Me, too. Baseball is my favorite sport.
I'd love to go to the game.
Simon  - But I only won two tickets. Renee is going with me.
Renee  - Simon, I love you.
But I don't really want to go to the game.
Simon  - Oh.
Renee  - Why don't you take one of these guys with you?
Simon  - Hmm. How will I choose?

No comments :

Post a Comment