Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, December 29, 2014

00:00  Hello, everyone.
00:29  Keywords:
00:34  - grocery store (n)
Please go to the grocery store. We need milk and vegetables.
00:48  - picnic (n)
We're eating outside tonight. We're having a picnic!
00:59  - beach (n)
Let's go to the beach and look at the ocean.
01:08  - swim (v)
Betty can swim. She likes the water.
01:18  - tan (n)
I don't want a tan on my face. So I wear a hat.
01:29  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - grocery store (n)
  - picnic (n)
  - beach (n)
  - swim (v)
  - tan (n)
01:58  The mission of the day is:
Where are Patty, Roger and Daisy going soon?
02:42  Beach.  Part 1.
-  Patty, Roger and Daisy are in a grocery store.
They are looking for things for a picnic.
They are going to the beach soon.
They are excited.
Roger is taking a lot of things off the shelves.
Patty and Daysi put some things back.
They don't need so much stuff.
They only buy the picnic things.
They leave the store and go to the beach.
03:18  The answer to today's mission is:
They are going the beach soon.
03:48  Study the keywords:
03:53  - beach (n)
04:38  - grocery store (n)
05:17  - picnic (n)
05:40  Beach.  Part 2.
Patty  - I love the beach.
Daisy  - Me, too.
Patty  - Hey, Roger, does this beach have cute lifeguards?
Roger  - I don't know.
Patty  - How do I say, "Help! I'm drowning!" in Chinese?
Roger  - You can just say, "jiu ming!"
Daisy  - Can you swim, Patty?
Patty  - Yes. But maybe I can practice Chinese
with a cute lifeguard.
Patty  - Oh, Patty!
06:18  Study the keyword:
06:56  - swim (v)
07:56  Beach.  Part 3.
Patty  - Do you need some sunscreen. Daisy?
I can put it on your back for you.
Daisy  - No thanks. I want a tan first.
Patty  - Why?
Daisy  - My skin is too white!
Patty  - Roger, do you want some sunscreen?
Roger  - Not yet. I'm going in the water first!
Are you girls coming?  Let's go!
08:28  Study the keyword:
08:36  - tan (n)
10:15  Word Power
10:39  - beach ball
10:52  - swimsuit
11:09  - beach towel
11:26  - sinscreen
11:sandals
11:54  Conversation Replay
13:47  Calendar Phrase
Can you swim?
Boy.  Can you swim?
Girl.  Yes, but I can't swim very well.
Can you swim?
Boy.  Yes, I can swim. It's fun.
I swim a lot.
Girl.  Really?
Boy.  Yes. Let's swim now!
Girl.  Great!
OK, but can you swim with me?
Boy.  Sure.
15:22 Question of the day:
Do you like the beach? Why? or Why not?

No comments :

Post a Comment