Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Saturday, January 3, 2015


00:00  Beach.  Part 1.
-  Patty, Roger and Daisy are in a grocery store.
They are looking for things for a picnic.
They are going to the beach soon.
They are excited.
Roger is taking a lot of things off the shelves.
Patty and Daysi put some things back.
They don't need so much stuff.
They only buy the picnic things.
They leave the store and go to the beach.

00:45  Beach.  Part 2.
Patty  - I love the beach.
Daisy  - Me, too.
Patty  - Hey, Roger, does this beach have cute lifeguards?
Roger  - I don't know.
Patty  - How do I say, "Help! I'm drowning!" in Chinese?
Roger  - You can just say, "jiu ming!"
Daisy  - Can you swim, Patty?
Patty  - Yes. But maybe I can practice Chinese
with a cute lifeguard.
Patty  - Oh, Patty!

01:23  Beach.  Part 3.
Patty  - Do you need some sunscreen. Daisy?
I can put it on your back for you.
Daisy  - No thanks. I want a tan first.
Patty  - Why?
Daisy  - My skin is too white!
Patty  - Roger, do you want some sunscreen?
Roger  - Not yet. I'm going in the water first!
Are you girls coming?  Let's go!

No comments :

Post a Comment