Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Friday, January 9, 2015


00:00  Beash.  Part 1.
Patty  - That was fun! I love the ocean.
Roger  - Me, too. swimming is fun.
Daisy  - I like swimming in a pool better, though.
The water is cleaner, and it doesn't have salt in it.
Roger  - Well, you don't have to drink the ocean water.
Daisy  - i didn't try to drink it. You splashed me.
The water went into my mouth.
Roger  - I'm sorry.
Daisy  - No, you're not.
Roger  - You're right.

00:52  Beash. Part 2.
Patty  - There aren't very many people in the ocean today.
Roger  - Maybe Chinese people don't like to swim.
Daisy  - No, you're wrong.
I see Chinese people at the pool all the time.
Some of them are great swimmers.
Roger  - Oh. Well, maybe they are not here to swim.
Maybe they just come to the beach to have fun.
Dayse  - That's why we're here!

01:22  Beach.  Part 3.
Patty  - Hey, guys, let's go for a walk along the beach!
Roger  - OK.
Dayse  - I'm going to lie here on my towel a little longer.
I want a tan.
 Roger  - Come on!
You can go with us and get a tan at the same time.
Dayse  - Oh, all right.
Patty  - But first, you both really
need to put on some suntan lotion!

No comments :

Post a Comment