Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, January 5, 2015

00:00  Welcome friends.
00:44  Keywords:
00:55  - pool (n)
There is a pool nearby. We swim there in the summer.
01:07  - splash (v)
Don't splash me. I don't want to get wet.
01:16  - swimmer (n)
Dan is a great swimmer. He swims on a team at school.
01:287  - lie (v)
I'm tired. I'm going to lie on the bed for a while.
01:38  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - pool (n)
  - splash (v)
  - swimmer (n)
  - lie (v)
02:00  The mission of the day is:
Where does Daisy like to swim?
02:45  Beash.  Part 1.
Patty  - That was fun! i love the ocean.
Roger  - Me, too. swimming is fun.
Daisy  - I like swimming in a pool better, though.
The water is cleaner, and it doesn't have salt in it.
Roger  - Well, you don't have to drink the ocean water.
Daisy  - i didn't try to drink it. You splashed me.
The water went into my mouth.
Roger  - I'm sorry.
Daisy  - No, you're not.
Roger  - You're right.
03:29  Study the keyword:
03:53  - pool (n)
04:24  The answer to today's mission is:
She likes swimming in a pool.
05:00  Study the keyword:
05:03  - splash (v)
05:41  Beash. Part 2.
Patty  - There aren't very many people in the ocean today.
Roger  - Maybe Chinese people don't like to swim.
Daisy  - No, you're wrong.
I see Chinese people at the pool all the time.
Some of them are great swimmers.
Roger  - Oh. Well, maybe they are not here to swim.
Maybe they just come to the beach to have fun.
Dayse  - That's why we're here!
06:11  Study the keyword:
07:08  - swimmer (n)
08:04  - swam (p t)
08:12  Beach.  Part 3.
Patty  - Hey, guys, let's go for a walk along the beach!
Roger  - OK.
Dayse  - I'm going to lie here on my towel a little longer.
I want a tan.
 Roger  - Come on!
You can go with us and get a tan at the same time.
Dayse  - Oh, all right.
Patty  - But first, you both really
need to put on some suntan lotion!
08:52  - suntan lotion (n)
09:47  Study the keyword:
09:50  - lie (v)
10:31  How To
10:53  How To
                 talk about the beach
11:05  - The sand is so hot!
11:16  - The ocean is beautiful.
11:29  - Let's go swimming!
12:09  Conversation Replay:
13:55  Calendar Phrase:
14:59  You're a good swimmer.
Boy.  Jan, you're a good swimmer.
Girl.  Thanks. You're a good swimmer, too.
Boy. Thanks. But I'm not that good.
Who taught you how to swim?
Girl.  My dad.  He was a great swimmer.
Boy.  You're a good swimmer.
You can swim faster than me.
Girl.  Yeah. Keep practicing, Dan.
Maybe you will swim faster than me.
Boy.  I don't think so!
15:40  Question of the day:
Do you like swimming in a pool or in the ocean better? Why?

No comments :

Post a Comment