Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

00:00  Dear Journal.  Part 1.
 -  Dear Journal,
Today was the best day!
Daisy came down from Taipei and Roger took us to the beach.
The drive there was beautiful. I loved watching the ocean waves.
I loved everything about the beach.
I loved swimming and looking for pretty rocks and shells.
Also, I saw some crabs! But I didn't touch them.
Roger wanted me to, but I was scared!

00:50  Dear Journal.  Part 2.
- And I solved another mystery! Well, it wasn't a big mystery.
I just helped someone find something.
I saw Derek, our server from the teahouse we went to on my second day in Taiwan.
Actually, I didn't see him and he didn't see me and we bumped into each other!
I was embarrassed, but it was kind of funny.
Derek lost his watch on the beach, so I helped him look for it.
We couldn't find it.

01:25   Dear Journal.  Part 3.
- Then, Derek joined us for our picnic.
The food tasted so good!
I wanted some ice, so Derek and I went to the store.
On the way, we saw a pretty girl with a tan and a nice watch.
It looked like Derek's watch, so we went to talk to her.
The girl said she wore the watch all the time.
But she didn't have a tan line on her wrist from wearing a watch!
So I knew she lied.
Well, I'm feeling very tired from all the sun and excitement.
Beach Girl,  Patty

1 comment :

  1. I think everyone wants to ensure that they present their best work at all times. This is so whether someone is writing in English or another language. Of course, it easier when you are writing in the language that you grew up speaking.

    ESOL training

    ReplyDelete