Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, February 16, 2015


00:00  Hey, everybody.
00:23  Keywords:
00:32  - hospital (n)
Simon's sister went to the hospital. She is very sick.
00:44  - nurse (n)
The nurse helps the doctor in the hospital.
00:54  - serve (v)
Justin served some food to his wife during dinner.
01:04  - poor (adj)
Fred doesn't have much money. He is poor.
01:15  - help (n)
Susan washed clothes for her mom. She's a big help.
01:25  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - hospital (n)
  - nurse (n)
  - serve (v)
  - poor (adj)
  - help (n)
01:55  The mission of the day is:
What did Renee do before?
02:28  Small Town.  Part 1.
Sara  - Oh, good. You're both here.
Betty  - Hello, Sara dear.
Sara  - Hi! Can you two help me with something?
Renee  - Sure! How can we help?
Sara  - Well, it's summer now, so I have a lot of free time.
Betty  - That's nice.
Sara  - I want to do something useful with my time.
Renee  - Great. Are you going to get a job?
02:55
04:44  Small Town.  Part 2.
Sara  - No. I don't need any money. I just want to help people.
Betty  - Good for you, dear. How are you going to do that?
Sara  - I don't know. Do you two have any ideas?
Renee  - Well, you could help at the hospital.
I did that before.
Sara  - What would I do at the hospital?
Renee  - You would help the nurses.
05:09  The answer to today's mission is:
She helped at the hospital befor.
05:43  Study the kewyords:
05:51  - hospital (n)
06:51  - nurse (n)
07:34  Small Town.  Part 3.
Betty  - The hospital always needs help. Sara.
And you would do a great job!
Sara  - I hope so. Do you have any other ideas?
Betty  - You could work in a soup kitchen.
Sara  - A soup kitchen? What do people do there?
Renee  - They serve food to poor people.
Friendly people like you are a big help.
Sara  - Oh. That might be fun.
08:07  Study the keywords:
08:25  - help (n0
09:23  - serve (v)
10:09  - poor (adj)
10:33  How To
                 talk about being a volunteer.
11:24  - I would like to help out here.
11:35  - Can I help out here?
11:42  - What can I do to help out?
12:13  Conversation Replay:
13:39  Calendar Phrase:
Thanks for your help.
Boy 1.  We're finished. Thanks for you help. John.
Boy 2.  You're welcome. Math isn't easy.
Boy 1. You're right.
I have a hard time with math. Thanks for your help.
Boy 2.  No problem.
 I'm good at math but I'm not good at English.
Boy 1.  Hey, I can help you with that. I'm good at English.
Boy 2.  Cool, thanks for your help.
15:17  Question of the day:
Would you want to work in a hospital? Why? or Why not?

No comments :

Post a Comment