Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Friday, February 20, 2015



00:00  Small Town.  Part 1.
Sara  - Oh, good. You're both here.
Betty  - Hello, Sara dear.
Sara  - Hi! Can you two help me with something?
Renee  - Sure! How can we help?
Sara  - Well, it's summer now, so I have a lot of free time.
Betty  - That's nice.
Sara  - I want to do something useful with my time.
Renee  - Great. Are you going to get a job?

00:34  Small Town.  Part 2.
Sara  - No. I don't need any money. I just want to help people.
Betty  - Good for you, dear. How are you going to do that?
Sara  - I don't know. Do you two have any ideas?
Renee  - Well, you could help at the hospital.
I did that before.
Sara  - What would I do at the hospital?
Renee  - You would help the nurses.

00:58  Small Town.  Part 3.
Betty  - The hospital always needs help. Sara.
And you would do a great job!
Sara  - I hope so. Do you have any other ideas?
Betty  - You could work in a soup kitchen.
Sara  - A soup kitchen? What do people do there?
Renee  - They serve food to poor people.
Friendly people like you are a big help.
Sara  - Oh. That might be fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment