Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, March 23, 2015

00:00  Hello, everyone.
00:33  Keywords:
00:35  - carry (v)
Can you help me? I can't carry all these books.
00:47  - backpack (n)
Katie puts her books in a backpack.
00:58  - remember (v)
Is today  Grandma's birthday? I don't remember.
01:08  - snack (n)
Let's eat a snack before lunch. I'm hungry.
01:19  - meeting (n)
Dad is in a meeting. Talk to him later.
01:28  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - carry (v)
  - backpack (n)
  - remember (v)
  - snack (n)
  - meeting (n)
02:01  The mission of the day is:
What doesn't Sara have for camp?
02:47  Small Town.  Part 1.
- Sara comes out of her house. She is carrying many things.
She has two big backpacks, a suitcase and a soccer ball.
Then Sara remembers her hat. It is still in her room.
She puts her things down and runs back into the house.
Renee comes by. Renee has something for Sara.
03:19  Study the keywords:
04:01  - carry (v)
04:36  - backpack (n)
05:37  - remember (v)
06:35  Small Town.  Part 2.
Renee  - Sara?
I have some snacks for you.
Sara  - Renee! Thanks!
I'm ready for camp.
Renee  - Today is your first day as a camp leader.
I'm excited for you.
Sara  - I'm excited, too!
I can play basketball with the kids.
Renee  - How fun!
Aren't you going to a day camp?
Sara  - Yes.
Renee  - Then why do you have so many things?
07:10  Study the keyword:
07:54  - snack (n)
08:41  - snack (n)
          - snake (n)
08:57  Small town.  Part 3.
Sara  - Well, I need all these things.
Oh, Renee, I'm late for a leader's meeting.
Renee  - Oh, go! Wait.
Do you have everything?
Sara  - I think so.
I have my hat, soccer ball, snacks, games and money.
That is everything.
 Renee  - Do you have your basketball?
Sara  - Oh, no! I don't have that.
09:32  Study the keyword:
09:47  - meeting (n)
10:28  The answer to today's mission is:
She doesn't have her basketball.
10:56  Word Power.
11:18  - camping
11:33  - tent
11:46  - flashlight
12:03  - snack
12:20  - bug spray
12:41  - sleeping bag
12:57  Conversation Replay:
14:43  Calendar Phrase:
Do you have everything?
Girl 1.  Hi, Marie.
Are you ready for your trip?
Do you have everything?
Girl 2.  I think so.
 Girl 1.  Are you sure?
Do you have your toothbrush  and toothpaste?
Do you have everything?
Girl 2.  Yes. I have my toothbrush and toothpaste.
Girl 1.  Do you have your clothes?
Do you have everything?
Girl 2.  Yes. I have my clothes.
Girl 1.  Do you have your ticket?
Girl 2.  Uh, yes. I have my ticket.
Girl 1. OK! Good.
Then you have everything!
16:25  Question of the day:
Do you like camps? Why? or Why not?

No comments :

Post a Comment