Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, March 26, 2015



00:00  Small Town.  Part 1.
- Sara comes out of her house. She is carrying many things.
She has two big backpacks, a suitcase and a soccer ball.
Then Sara remembers her hat. It is still in her room.
She puts her things down and runs back into the house.
Renee comes by. Renee has something for Sara.

00:39  Small Town.  Part 2.
Renee  - Sara?
I have some snacks for you.
Sara  - Renee! Thanks!
I'm ready for camp.
Renee  - Today is your first day as a camp leader.
I'm excited for you.
Sara  - I'm excited, too!
I can play basketball with the kids.
Renee  - How fun!
Aren't you going to a day camp?
Sara  - Yes.
Renee  - Then why do you have so many things?

01:14  Small town.  Part 3.
Sara  - Well, I need all these things.
Oh, Renee, I'm late for a leader's meeting.
Renee  - Oh, go! Wait.
Do you have everything?
Sara  - I think so.
I have my hat, soccer ball, snacks, games and money.
That is everything.
 Renee  - Do you have your basketball?
Sara  - Oh, no! I don't have that.

No comments :

Post a Comment