Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, March 30, 2015


00:00  Welcom, everyone.
00:26  Keywords:
00:43  - expect (v)
Mom expects Dad to come home at 5:30 p.m.
00:57  - activity (n)
Two of my favorite activities are hiking and reading.
01:09  - climb (v)
Tim climbed up the tree really fast.
01:19  - cafeteria (n)
Students ate their lunches in the cafeteria.
01:31  - fire (n)
I'm so cold. Let's build a fire.
01:42  Let's say ythe keywords together again:
  - expect (v)
  - activity (n)
  - climb (v)
  - cafeteria (n)
  - fire (n)
02:14  The mission of the day is:
What did Simon eat?
02:55  Small Town.  Part 1.
Simon  - Hello!
Renee  - Simon! You're back from camp! But you're early!
I expected you to come home tonight.
Simon  - I took an earlier bus back. I missed you.
Renee  - I missed you, too.
So how was camp? How were the kids?
Simon  - Camp was really fun. The kids were great.
I really enjoyed being a camp coach.
Renee  - What activities did you do with the kids?
03:30  Study the keywords:
04:05  - axpect (v)
05:08  - activity (n)
05:42  Small Town.  Part 2.
Simon  - We played lots of sports.
Renee  - Of course! What else did you do?
Simon  - We climbed a ropes course and hiked.
We swam in the river, too.
But, honey, can we eat lunch and talk?
Renee  - Sure. You must be hungry.
Simon  - I am. At the camp.
I ate a lot of mystery meat in the cafeteria.
06:08  Study the keywords:
06:43  - climb (v)
07:29  - cafeteria (n)
08:06  The answer to today's mission is:
Simon ate mystery meat.
08:26  Small Town.  Part 3.
Renee  - Was it really that bad?
Simon  - No. We ate good food there.
On the last night, we cooked our dinner over a fire.
Renee  - Yum!  You like cooking outside.
Simon  - Yes. Real men cook outside.
Renee  - Well, Max cooks inside, and he cooks pretty well.
Simon  - Yeah. But Max can cook good food outside, too.
Renee  - I agree! Oh, let me get you some food.
08:59  Study the keyword:
09:45  - fire (n)
10:48  How To
11:01  How To
                 talk about studying.
11:12  - Let's study together.
11:29  - Practice makes perfect.
            Let's study more.
11:48  - Review a little everyday.
12:28   Conversation Replay:
14:08  Calendar Phrase
I'm back!
Boy.  Hi, Jan! I'm back!
Girl.  You're back! That's great.
Boy.  Thanks. I'm back.
Girl.  Good. How was your trip?
Boy.  It was great. But I'm tired.
I did a lot during my trip.
Girl.  Well, now you're back. So you can rest.
Boy.  Yes. I'm back!
15:42  Question of the day:
Did you ever go to a camp? Tell about it?

No comments :

Post a Comment