Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Saturday, April 4, 2015


00:00  Small Town.  Part 1.
Simon  - Hello!
Renee  - Simon! You're back from camp! But you're early!
I expected you to come home tonight.
Simon  - I took an earlier bus back. I missed you.
Renee  - I missed you, too.
So how was camp? How were the kids?
Simon  - Camp was really fun. The kids were great.
I really enjoyed being a camp coach.
Renee  - What activities did you do with the kids?

00:46  Small Town.  Part 2.
Simon  - We played lots of sports.
Renee  - Of course! What else did you do?
Simon  - We climbed a ropes course and hiked.
We swam in the river, too.
But, honey, can we eat lunch and talk?
Renee  - Sure. You must be hungry.
Simon  - I am. At the camp.
I ate a lot of mystery meat in the cafeteria.

01:10  Small Town.  Part 3.
Renee  - Was it really that bad?
Simon  - No. We ate good food there.
On the last night, we cooked our dinner over a fire.
Renee  - Yum!  You like cooking outside.
Simon  - Yes. Real men cook outside.
Renee  - Well, Max cooks inside, and he cooks pretty well.
Simon  - Yeah. But Max can cook good food outside, too.
Renee  - I agree! Oh, let me get you some food.

No comments :

Post a Comment