Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Monday, April 20, 2015

00:00  Hello,friends.
00:39  Keywords:
00:42  - talent (n)
Barb can play the piano very well. She has a lot of talent.
00:54  - chance (n)
This is your chance. Go talk to that girl now!
01:05  - overseas (adv)
Tom has never been overseas. He has never left his own country.
01:17  - apartment (n)
Rebecca lives in a very nice apartment. You should go visit her.
01:31  - seem (v)
Kelly seems sad. Is something wrong with her?
01:41  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - talent (n)
  - chance (n)
  - overseas (adv)
  - apartment (n)
  - seem (v)
02:11  The mission of the day is:
Why is Sara home early today?
02:49  Small Town.  Part 1.
Max  - Sara! You're home from camp early today.
Sara  - Yeah. The last day is short.
Max  - Sara...
Sara  - You should have seen the kids' talent show, Max!
They were so cute! This one kid -
Oh! Hi!
Hugh  - Hi, sara.
This is Olga, my cousin from Germany.
She's doing a study abroad program in Chicago.
Sara  - Oh! I'm thinking of doing a study abroad program in Italy!
Olga  - Really? That is wonderful!
03:38  The answer to today's mission is:
Because it's the last day of camp and the last day is short.
04:24  Study the keyword:
04:47  - talent (n)
05:33  Small Town.  Part 2.
Sara  - I can't decide if I should go or not.
Olga  - Go! If you have a chance to go overseas, you should go!
Sara  - Hmm, maybe you're right.
Olga  - Of course I'm right. I'm German!
That was a joke.
Sara  - Hey, Max, can Olga and Hugh stay for dinner?
Then Olga and I can talk more about study abroad programs!
Max  - Oh, uh, sure. I'll start cooking.
06:17  Study the keywords:
06:42  - chance (n)
07:32  - overseas (adv)
08:08  Small Town.  Part 3.
Hugh  - So what do you think, Max?
Can Olga stay here for a week?
Max  - I don't know, Hugh.
Hugh  - I know I'm asking a lot.
But my apartment is just too small.
Max  - Well, Olga seems like a nice girl.
And Sara seems to like her.
Hugh  - Max, if you let Olga stay here.
I will order your daily specials all week!
Max  - Really? OK! Olga can stay.
08:43  Study the keywords:
09:07  - apartment (n)
09:58  - seem (v)
10:19  Movie Minute:
10:34  Huting
11:04   inspire
11:10  woodcarving
11:20  wood workshop
11:42  carved
11:46  farming
11:51  community
12:14  Conversation Replay:
14:33  Calendar Phrase:
How long will you be gone?
Girl 1.  Have a great trip, Marie.
Girl 2.  Thanks, Jan.
Girl 1.  How long will you be gone?
Girl 2.  I'll be gone for a few days.
Girl 1.  A few days? How many days is that?
How long will you be gone?
Girl 2.  I'll be gone for three days.
Girl 1.  Oh, so you'll be back on Monday?
How long will you be gone?
Girl 2.  Yes. I'll be back on Monday.
Girl 1.  OK! Great!See you then.
16:15  Question of the day:
If you were Max would you let Olga stay in your house? Why? or Why not?

No comments :

Post a Comment