Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Saturday, April 25, 2015


00:00  Small Town.  Part 1.
Max  - Sara! You're home from camp early today.
Sara  - Yeah. The last day is short.
Max  - Sara...
Sara  - You should have seen the kids' talent show, Max!
They were so cute! This one kid -
Oh! Hi!
Hugh  - Hi, sara.
This is Olga, my cousin from Germany.
She's doing a study abroad program in Chicago.
Sara  - Oh! I'm thinking of doing a study abroad program in Italy!
Olga  - Really? That is wonderful!

00:56  Small Town.  Part 2.
Sara  - I can't decide if I should go or not.
Olga  - Go! If you have a chance to go overseas, you should go!
Sara  - Hmm, maybe you're right.
Olga  - Of course I'm right. I'm German!
That was a joke.
Sara  - Hey, Max, can Olga and Hugh stay for dinner?
Then Olga and I can talk more about study abroad programs!
Max  - Oh, uh, sure. I'll start cooking.

01:41  Small Town.  Part 3.
Hugh  - So what do you think, Max?
Can Olga stay here for a week?
Max  - I don't know, Hugh.
Hugh  - I know I'm asking a lot.
But my apartment is just too small.
Max  - Well, Olga seems like a nice girl.
And Sara seems to like her.
Hugh  - Max, if you let Olga stay here.
I will order your daily specials all week!
Max  - Really? OK! Olga can stay.

No comments :

Post a Comment