Do you want to speak English? I think so.
Everybody must speak English.
Сan you learn it alone? I don`t think so.
Together we can do it.
SUBSCRIBE here and LET`S GO.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

00:00  Hello, everyone.
00:25  Keywords:
00:28  - advice (n)
I need some advice. Should I look for a new job or not?
00:40  - lady (n)
At the party, the ladies wore beautiful clothes.
00:51  - gentleman (n)
That gentleman is very polite.
01:00  - famous (adj)
Everyone knows James. He's famous.
01:11  - judge (n)
Who is going to win? The judges will decide.
01:19  Let's say the keywords together again:
  - advice (n)
  - lady (n)
  - gentleman (n)
  - famous (adj)
  - judge (n)
01:48  The mission of the day is:
What is Simon's idea?
02:30  Small Town.  Part 1.
Max  - We're ready, Sara. You can begin your speech now.
Sara  - But Betty isn't here yet.
Renee - She'll be here soon.
Simon  - I have an idea. Give your speech now.
Then give it again when she comes.
Sara  - OK. Thank you all for coming to listen to me.
Renee - Sure! We're happy to listen.
Sara  - After my speech, please give me some advice.
Max  - We will!
02:58  Study the keyword:
03:08  - advice (n)
04:07  The answer to today's mission is:
Sara should give her speech now and then give it again when Betty comes.
04:50  Small Town.  Part 2.
Sara  - Good afternoon, ladies and gentleman.
Tell me. Do you like bicycles?
Simon  - Yes!
Sara  - Then maybe you can answer my question.
Why can't bicycles stand up without help?
Max  - Good question.
Sara  - Because they are too tired!
Renee  -  I don't get it.
Simon  - Too tired! Bicycles have two tires!
That's funny.
Max  - But not that funny.
No one laughed but Simon.
Sara  - Hmmm, Maybe I need a different joke.
05:48  Study the keywords:
06:33  - lady (n)
07:20  - gentleman (n)
08:03  Small Town.  Part 3.
Betty  - Hi, everyone! Sorry I'm late.
I brought a new friend with me.
Max   -  Welcome.
Roger  -  Thank you.
Betty  -  He's visiting our town.
Renee  -  You look just like Roger  Yang, the famous singer.
Betty  - He is Roger Yang, the famous singer!
Roger  -  Nice to meet you, everyone!
Sara  - What are you doing in Small Town?
Roger  -  I'm going to be a judge for the speech contest tomorrow.
08:50  Study the keywords:
09:15  - famous (adj)
10:13  - judge (n)
10:40  How To
10:51  How To
                   tell someone they did a good job on their speech.
11:44  - That was a great speech!
11:51  - Good job with your speech.
12:00  - You spoke very well.
12:31  Conversation Replay:
14:49  Calendar Phrase:
You gave a great speech.
Girl 1.  I feel bad. I didn't do very well on my speech.
Girl 2.  What?! I thought you were great!
You gave a great speech.
Girl 1.  But I was so nervous.
Girl 2.  That's OK. You didn't look nervous.
You gave a great speech.
Girl 1.  But I forgot part of it.
Girl 2.  Well, you said the important parts.
You did a good job.
Girl 1.  Really?
Girl 2.  Yes. You gave a great speech. Let's celebrate!
16:35  Question of the day:
Do you tell jokes? Why? or Why not?

No comments :

Post a Comment